I have been practising Reiki since 2001. I am a Reiki Master Teacher and offer reiki healing sessions and reiki attunements. If you are interested in reiki training please see the events page or my Facebook page St Helens Reiki Share. Or you can email me directly for dates.
Reiki Healing session 1 hour £33
Reiki is a wonderful way to relax, heal and sooth tired emotions stress and depression. This non invasive therapy will nurture and nourish you deep within and give you the time to relax, be still and receive. Reiki healing also is an excellent therapy that complements conventional medicine, this means it will strengthen the benefits of other means of treatment / medication, therefore speeding up recovery. During this treatment I will also clear your aura ( energy field ), this will leave you feeling lighter, brighter and happier. I use my intuition when channeling reiki healing and may also use crystals if I feel the urge. I hold a VTCT Diploma in Crystal healing.
To book an appointment for a healing session please email me via the contact page.
What Is Reiki?
- A REIKI treatment consists of the practitioner placing his or her hands on the client’s body with the intention to act as a Channeler for the flow of REIKI energy. This process is quite simple neither, complicated or ritualistic. The client remains fully clothed.
- The energy is quite smart and as a result can easily recognize those parts of the body that need the energy the most; and focus there.
- The REIKI Practitioner’s role is not to direct energy, but instead, acts only as a Channeler or Conduit for the REIKI energy flow to the client.
- Most people are familiar with the word “Chi” used in acupuncture and the martial arts. “Ki” is the Japanese equivalent of “Chi.” Blockages of our “Ki” can have a negative effect in many ways.
- The treatment involves a Series of defined hand positions. These positions are adequately spaced throughout the client’s entire body. By addressing all parts of the body proportionally, the client receives the maximum treatment and benefits.
- The energy usually goes where it is most needed, however mostly stays closer to where the practitioner’s hands are being placed. There are also several Optional hand positions that can be utilized as needed.
- All hand positions are used for the Front of the body which covers from Head to the Soles of the feet. A matching set of hand positions are also used on the Back of the client’s body.
- Each set of hand positions, represent specific internal organs and symptoms in the body, which become very relevant when treating a specific problem.
Reiki Energy is highly effective in treating emotional and psychology stress, chronic pain, illnesses brought on by stress or anxiety, fears, phobias, recovery from surgery alcohol/drug abuse.
* Reiki eliminates blockages and balance the energy system resulting in a healthier and more grounded person.
* Reiki supports the body’s own ability to heal internally by the use of gentle, light touch and breathing
* Reiki energy works the on the Physical and Etheric levels.
* Reiki goes to those parts of the body that needs it most so as to provide balance to the client’s energy system. Take for example a blocked pipe; until the block is cleared the water is unable to flow normally.
* When one’s Life Force Energy is blocked one’s experiences a feeling of retardation, vulnerability, depression, weakness, laziness, nervousness, spiritual and emotional discomfort.
* Reiki works to decrease and eliminate blockages from the energy system which then allows a free flow of the “Ki” or “Chi” Energy.
REIKI SHARE ST HELENS|REIKI TRAINING ST HELENS|REIKI HEALING ST HELENS|REIKI HEALING WARRINGTON|REIKI HEALING LIVERPOOL|REIKI MASTER TEACHER| ST HELENS REIKI| CLAIRE STONE 2015.